Sunday, June 20, 2010

Chill pill.

Taking a break from social networking (in other words, Tumblr and Facebook). I figured it was time to pause and take a step back to enjoy what's already around me. I realized that this is my last summer home before leaving for college and I don't want to waste it in front of a computer screen absorbed in social drama. It's time to take a chill pill and relax instead of obsessing over pixels on a screen.

I have a lot planned for this summer and I'm excited to get it rolling. Today, I set up a home theater in my room with the help of a white tablecloth, push pins and Stephen's projector. It's so boss! Super chillax, just how I like it.
Tomorrow I'm going to SF with Andy and Court. Time to do some shoppinggg! (: I lalalove SF; I'm going to miss it so much when I leave. I'm sure LA (much less Riverside) doesn't even surmount to how amazing San Francisco is. Apparently the air here is cleaner too. o-O

On Tuesday, Jen, Court, Andy and I are going to Six Flags. Man I haven't been there in forever and I'm super stoked to venture like a mofo. Parental-free day + fat roller coasters + season passes + nothing but time and of course, FUNNEL CAKE! Ahh I can't wait. This week is going to be great. (:

Not sure what I'm doing Wednesday and Thursday but I'm pretty sure I'm either going to be out and about or chillin at home watching bootleg movies on my ghettoly brilliant home theater. HAHA. Friday I'm going to the Rites of Passage rehearsal then a bonfire at Ocean Beach...that should be interesting to say the very least.

Hopefully Manny schedules a fingerprinting appointment with me soon so I can figure out all the details for when I start work. I'm praying to Buddha that it doesn't conflict with my plans otherwise I'll be utterly upset.

Anywhoo, my hiatus is doing great things for me. I cleaned my room, cooked breakfast out of scratch, cleaned the house and did my laundry all in two days. I'm thoroughly impressed with myself haha.

My birthday's in 2 weeks. I'm going to be legal...SCORE! This summer's starting off on a good note, I'm anxious to see how the rest of it goes. (:

Oh, and I currently have 2386 PTZ on Lockerz. HELLO MACBOOK PRO, YOU WILL BE MINE! (;

'Tis all.

P.S. HI ANYTHONG PHAMACY! I was surprised when I saw your comment on my post. It's good to know you still use blogger. (: I'VE MISSED YOU!!!!<3

1 comment:

Vincent said...

heeeeey! =D yupp i still use blogger..

how ya been?! going to college ehh??!
ahhh i can't believe we're all growing up!